This interdisciplinary day closed the Environmental and Natural Resource Economics Workshop season, organized by Hassan Benchekroun (McGill U.), Sophie Bernard (Polytechnique Montreal), Robert Cairns (McGill U.), Justin Leroux (HEC Montreal), Martino Pelli (U. de Sherbrooke), Charles Seguin (HEC Montreal) and presented with the support of CIREQ and CIRANO.
1130, rue Sherbrooke Ouest, suite 1400
Montréal (Québec) H3A 2M8
The program is available here.
This event is free and is open to anyone interested in the topic.
Due to limited seating, registration is required.
→ REGISTER HERE
- Shi-Ling Hsu (College of Law, Florida State University)
- James Konow (Dept. of Economics, Loyola Marymount University)
- Kian Mintz-Woo (Dept. of Philosophy, University of Cork)
- Hiên Pham (Dép. d’études urbaines et touristiques, UQAM)
- Chris Timmins (Dept. of Economics, Duke University)