CIREQ reimburses the transportation expenses (airplane ticket or train in economy class, using the most direct route) and directly pays the hotel that it has reserved. If the visitor prefers to stay at a hotel of his/her choice, the Centre, upon presentation of the original invoice, will reimburse him/her the current rates of the hotels used by CIREQ. If the visitor stays at a friend’s place, the Centre will pay him/her a lump sum of $20 per day.
For overseas visitors, we are obliged to set a limit for reimbursement of their airplane tickets: up to $1500 for Europe and up to $1800 for Asia and Oceania (economy class, using the most direct route in both cases).
Supporting documents required
- for visitors coming by air or by train:
- original airplane or train ticket stub;
- boarding passes;
- plane invoice;
- taxi receipts.
- for visitors coming by car:
- original receipts from departure city (gas, for example);
- original receipts from destination city (gas or parking) as well as return trip.
These documents are to be sent to Mélanie Chartrand at the following address:
CIREQ – Université de Montréal
C.P. 6128, succursale Centre-ville
Montréal (Québec) Canada